Hosting Lilypond

From: Kyle Baldwin
Subject: Hosting Lilypond
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:37:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hello -

I am currently setting up a project to redo all of the Jazz lead sheets from all
of the real books in Lilypond.
To make them all look the same and to get rid of
some of the hand written ones that would be much better off computer notated.

Anyhow - I am interested in hosting the files on my website (jazzmass.org) which
should be up within the next month.
I was wondering if you were looking for someone to mirror files in order to
break up some of the bandwidth on your site.

-Kyle