Re: Hosting Lilypond

From: lilypond_user
Subject: Re: Hosting Lilypond
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:52:25 -0700

> I am currently setting up a project to redo all of the Jazz lead sheets from
> all
> of the real books in Lilypond.

IANAL, but if you don't have written permission to publish that material, I
would suggest that you NOT host any of those files on your web site.  Hal
Leonard publishes legal versions of The Real Books and I would expect someone
to contact you if you publish anything that they or the original copyright
holders "own".  Also, there is already an electronic version available that
appears to be properly licensed...

More info:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Book

Doug