Re: Command line option -e?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Command line option -e?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:36:08 -0700

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:
Is there a way that I can assign a value to a variable in the lilypond
command line, then make that variable available to my lilypond code?  Using
the -e option?

This has been discussed on either this mailing list or the -devel list, I think between 6 and 12 months ago, but I forget what the answer was. Try searching for it; if you discover how to make it work, please provide instructions for the documentation.

Cheers,
- Graham