Re: Padding doesn't work

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Padding doesn't work
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:53:33 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Mats Bengtsson schreef:

OnionRingOfDoom wrote:
Ok, thanks for the quick help there! Someone should fix the doc so that it's
a little easier to find that info though...
Please see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

That doesn't apply here, though, as it's in the generated documentation.

I think the bigger issue is that OnionRingOfDoom didn't realize that \overrides must be applied to the correct context. There are a few warnings to that affect, but perhaps I missed a few places. If I _have_ missed some places, it would be great if a user could point out those places.

- Graham