Staff.connectArpeggios not connecting all arpeggios

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Staff.connectArpeggios not connecting all arpeggios
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

In the short example that follows the regular \arpeggio is connecting itself
nicely across all 3 voices.  However \arpeggioBracket fails to connect
itself.  The desire in measures 1 and 2 below is to have beats 2 and 4 have
standard arpeggios and beats 1 and 3 to have bracket arpeggios.  The 3rd
measure just demonstrates that the standard arpeggio connects fine in a
situation where I would need to use \arpeggioBracket.  (\arpeggioBracket is
very common to classical guitar notation where voices need to be sounded
simultaneously.)

The example below will run as-is.

How can I get \arpeggioBracket to appear across voices on all beats 1 and 3
of this example?

%EXAMPLE BEGIN

\version "2.9.17"
\include "english.ly"

varVoiceMelody = \relative c'' {
%1
e4\arpeggioBracket g\arpeggio e\arpeggioBracket e\arpeggio

%2
e\arpeggioBracket gs\arpeggio e\arpeggioBracket e\arpeggio

%3
e1\arpeggio

}

varVoiceInner = \relative c' {
\stemDown
%1
s4 <e g c>\arpeggio s <e g c>\arpeggio

%2
s4 <d b' d>\arpeggio s <e gs d' e>\arpeggio

%3
s1

}

varVoiceBass = \relative c'' {
%1
c,2\arpeggioBracket g2\arpeggioBracket

%2
e2\arpeggioBracket b'2\arpeggioBracket

%3
e1\arpeggio

}

   \new Staff \with {
         \consists Span_arpeggio_engraver
   }
   {
      \set Staff.connectArpeggios = ##t
        \clef "treble"
        \key c \major
        \time 4/4
        <<
        \new Voice="voiceMelody" { \voiceOne \varVoiceMelody \oneVoice } \\
        \new Voice="voiceInner" { \voiceThree \stemNeutral \varVoiceInner
\oneVoice } \\
        \new Voice="voiceBass" { \voiceTwo \varVoiceBass \oneVoice }

        \oneVoice

   }

%EXAMPLE END