\partcombine together with #(set-accidental-style 'modern-voice) possibl

From: Michael Kiermaier
Subject: \partcombine together with #(set-accidental-style 'modern-voice) possible?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:34:16 +0200

Hello,

I want to combine two voices with \partcombine using the "modern-voice"
accidental-style. Unfortunately, I cannot get it to work, the accidental set
behaviour seems to be "default", no matter what I try.

Is it impossible to use \partcombine together with #(set-accidental-style
'modern-voice), or am I missing something?

Thanks,

~Michael