Re: \partcombine together with #(set-accidental-style 'modern-voice) pos

From: Michael Kiermaier
Subject: Re: \partcombine together with #(set-accidental-style 'modern-voice) possible?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:15:00 +0200

Hi Mats,

thanks for your answer.

I still cannot get it to work, here is an example of what I tried:

partA = {fis' a'}
partB = {d' fis'}

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff <<
      #(set-accidental-style 'modern-voice 'Staff)
      \partcombine \partA \partB

}

I want to see the sharp-symbol at both fis notes, since first it belongs to
voice 1 and then to voice 2.

If I remove the \partcombine-command in the above example, I get both sharp
symbols.