Re: Feature sponsor request for \paper block

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Feature sponsor request for \paper block
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

Wow! thank you, this is just what I wanted.  I'll have to look into this
"on-the-fly" feature further, it looks handy.  But I can easily accomplish
my goal now.  I assume it will work for the footer properties too.  This
solution is even better than my suggestion because it will accomodate first
pages that are even or odd.  Thanks again.