Lyric extender is missing

From: Holly Briscoe
Subject: Lyric extender is missing
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:19:10 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Arvid helped me out with one of the problems I had with lyric extenders in the
thread

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-09/msg00560.html

where the lyric extender went too far.

I'm reposting this other problem separately, hoping that someone will have a
solution. The sopranos' "thee" is held for the last four measures of this
cut-down portion of the score. There is no extender line though. The basses'
"thee," doing exactly the same thing, DOES have the proper extender line.

Ly file:
http://home.earthlink.net/~thebestjobever/MissingExtender.htm

The PDF file does not display properly for me in Mozilla Firefox--it's at the
same address as above, but with .pdf on the end, of course.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Holly