Re: How to get "N.C." in a chord line

From: Holly Briscoe
Subject: Re: How to get "N.C." in a chord line
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 20:34:52 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks, Dick! Earlier today I spent two hours searching the list for "pause
chord" "suspend chord" "no chord" and any other word I could think of with no
results.

I couldn't find \notemode in the manual or the program reference (at least not
by searching in the doc that comes up when I click the "one big page" link next
to the "Program reference" on the documentation page). (Of course, I couldn't
search for \notemode until after I got Dick's response!)

Should another "chord" be added to allow a construction like

g2 nc2

which means a G chord for two beats then no chord for two beats?

Holly