Re: OOoLilyPond problem

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond problem
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 19:15:56 +0200

Hi Dave,

Dave Phillips wrote:
I'd love to get this working but I hit a problem when I get to the rendering. I've installed everything according to directions, I'm using LP 2.8.4 and OOo 2.0.3 on a Debian Etch system. The dialog panes appear, and I've configured everything properly (AFAICT) but when I click on the LilyPond button I receive this cryptic error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
what():basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid

The error appears to be related to C++. Any suggestions towards a solution ?

I have no idea, what this error message means. I did not use any C code,
only OOoBasic and Bash.

I propose, you wait for the next version of OOoLilyPond. I changed most
of the code. I will release the next version in one or two weeks.

regards,

Samuel