accidental-style modern

From: Michael Kiermaier
Subject: accidental-style modern
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:02:30 +0200

In the accidental-style modern, accidentals get cancelled in the following
measure.

I would like to extend that behaviour to the next two or maybe three or four
measures, since the measures are relative short in my case (3/8 time
signature). Is that possible?

What I mean is:

If I have
\relative c' { \time 3/8 \key g \major f4. a4. fis4.}

I want to have the sharp sign for the fis in the third measure, because two
measures before there was a f.

I know how to force lilypond manually by the ! sign, but I really want it to
be done automatically.

Thanks,

~Michael