Re: [SPAM] python->lilypond

From: andrea valle
Subject: Re: [SPAM] python->lilypond
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:23:23 +0200

Me. For two projects. (And, seen the results, probably also for the next ones). In one I generated the complete score. In the other I generated fragments and resulting pdfs have been inserted in metapost code (via ConTeXt)

Here you have the scores:
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea/membrana/Iscrizioni/pdf/iscrizioni.pdf
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea/membrana/nodi.pdf

Here a presentation in Italian, if you're portoguese or spanish speaker (I'm guessing) you can grasp easily the infos: http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea/pub/notazioneEComposizione.pdf (many megas) http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea/pub/notazioneEComposizioneShort.pdf (shorter, some figures deleted)

All the note stuff is generated via automatic translation of python data structures to lily code (translator is in Python, obviously)
Global typesetting is done via ConTeXt

Best

-a-