Re: Fragments; quality of png, and unuseable eps, when using --preview

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Fragments; quality of png, and unuseable eps, when using --preview
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:30:31 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks,

I did not actually try to print the document that was referencing the eps.
I did not bother because I could not see it on the screen, but I'll try that
later.  Maybe I'll even try "printing" to my virtual PDF printer that
converts any applications printed output into a PDF.  Since in the end all
my Word docs are printed to PDF then I use ghost to assemble the PDF's into
books anyway.  I can live with the EPS as an empty rectangle in the edited
document.