Re: Backend EPS issue

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Backend EPS issue
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:59:43 +0200

Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

This reminds me of an issue I currently have. I was always able
to print LilyPond scores from my work machine (Windows XP) until I
installed CutePDF and Ghostscript. Since then I seem to have had
similar issues with missing noteheads and so forth. Do you have these
installed on your XP machine?

The LilyPond package contains a version of ghostcript and calls it from
within both lilypond and lilypond-book. However, that version of ghostcript
is called gs.exe, whereas the native Windows installations of Ghostscript have
an executable called gswin32.exe so they shouldn't really interfere with
each other (unless the Ghostscript package sets some environment variables).

   /Mats