Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:04:29 +0100

If the files are _required_ to remain until the next time the user runs
OOoLilypond, /tmp might not be the best place.  On some unices, /tmp is
a swap-based filesystem that gets trashed at reboot; on others
(including various Linux distros), there's a cron job that removes
anything that has not been accessed for some period of time.