Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: OOoLilyPond 0.3 released
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:56:27 +0200

Hi Mats,

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Samuel Hartmann wrote:
    * on Linux, ~/.ooolilypond-tmp is used for temporary files

Why not use a directory in /tmp/ for temporary files? I'm probably not the
only one who has $HOME on a network file system with limited quota.
Of course, I could add a soft link from .ooolilypond-tmp to /tmp/.

  /Mats

You can change the temporary directory in the basic code. You find the setting in the Module Config_Dlg. In the Sub DefaultConfig find the line:

sTmpPath = ConvertToURL(Environ("HOME")) & "/.ooolilypond-tmp/")

and replace it by

sTmpPath = ConvertToURL("/tmp")

You can edit the code with the built in basic editor of OOo.
"Tools" --> "Macros" --> "Organize" --> "OpenOffice.org Basic"

Select the Module and Click "Edit".

regards,

Samuel