Re: Setting line width from the command line?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Setting line width from the command line?
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:11:40 -0400

    Mats> With lilypond-book, you can easily override the line width
    Mats> using
    Mats> \begin[line-width=10\cm]{lilypond}
    Mats> \end{lilypond}

Yes, but if I have a file with 21 songs of four parts each, that means
I have to change 83 lines every time I want to fiddle with the
margins.  If there were a command line switch, I could change just the
geometry line and the command line in the makefile.

Does anyone know whether there's some other LaTeX syntax which would
define a macro or variable so that lilypond-book could use it in this
case?

Of course, if the bug where the lilypond lines are too long would just
get fixed, that would be easier still.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139