Re: I would like to buy this enhancement (highly motivated buyer)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: I would like to buy this enhancement (highly motivated buyer)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:10:36 +0200

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) schreef:
Yes, it seems to work great for all my initial tests so far.  Han-Wen is very
fast.  I have already made a word processor document that references several
EPS clips from the original score.  Now I only have one score to maintain
and one document to maintain, and when I change the score the revised clips
are automatically reflected in the word processor document (assuming the
clip file names were not also changed).

I changed the mechanism a bit further in .24, so changes in linebreaking don't mess up the snippet names.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com