Re: -d option for first-page-number?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: -d option for first-page-number?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I suppose my batch job script can just copy the appropriate file into
"settings.ly" then invoke lilypond.  In fact this will also solve my first
page number and many other cases where I want to control my scores via the
job stream.  I can keep a repository of various "settings-forwhatever.ly"
files then the first step of my job can simply copy whatever settings I want
into "settings.ly" in the path that the .ly file \include references.

This method seems cleaner and more universal to me than the -d options.

Thanks