Re: question about fontsize lyrics

From: Lieke van der Meer
Subject: Re: question about fontsize lyrics
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:33:40 +0200

Thank you Mats, I succeeded, but.... there seems to be a strange error when creating a PDF file.

The text 'heeft' turns into something like hee@, check with:

melody = \relative c' {
\clef treble
\key g \major
\repeat volta 2 {
\time 4/4
b'4
text = \lyricmode {
\override Score . LyricText #'font-name = "Palatino Linotype"
{
Heeft
}}
\score{
<<
\new Voice = "one" {

\autoBeamOff
\melody
}
\new Lyrics \lyricsto "one" \text

\layout { }
}

What can I do about that? It seems to happen only with the combination 'ft'...
Regards,
Lieke