RE: how to have barlines in only one instrument, except ending barline

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: how to have barlines in only one instrument, except ending barline
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:27:12 +0100

Jim

You can make barlines transparent or not by including the following at
appropriate points in melody:

      \override Staff.BarLine #'transparent = ##t % hide following barlines
      \override Staff.BarLine #'transparent = ##f % show following barlines

The inserts I've shown in melody below should achieve what you want, I
think.

Trevor