Re: \transpose within a Scheme function?

From: Marcus Macauley
Subject: Re: \transpose within a Scheme function?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 04:06:04 -0400

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Marcus Macauley schreef:
I'm trying to figure out how to include a Lilypond \transpose function within a Scheme function. I'm not even sure if it makes sense to do

try (ly:music-transpose <musicobject> <pitch>)

Wow, there it is, right in front of my nose. I actually searched the "Scheme functions" page and was surprised not to find anything about transposition. I must have mistyped "transpose" when I searched for it; either that, or it was playing hide-and-seek with me -- and won ;)

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Marcus