Re: Polyphonic Tablature

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Re: Polyphonic Tablature
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:54:48 -0500

Just revised the code I proposed and you're right. I wasn't aware that by using << >> one could remove the \simultaneous. Less typing indeed.

Daniel T.

2006/10/22, Mats Bengtsson < address@hidden>:
Are you sure? I just tried the example from the referenced post,
changed version number from "2.6.0" and ran it through a recent
2.9.x version, and it certainly gives me a single tab staff here.

Daniel's follow-up does exactly the same thing, but using more
key strokes (the "\simultaneous" are redundant, for example).

    /Mats