OK, I am not a happy camper!

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: OK, I am not a happy camper!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:26:42 -0400

Hi folks,

I had tried the OOoLilyPond macro to see about using it on a regular basis. First, it crashed OO, then it borked OO completely. You gotta understand, when one is on dial-up, that is a major undertaking to correct -- completely cleaning for and reinstalling OpenOffice -- 36 hours of download to start with.

Now ... any ideas as to which version of Lily I should use for OpenOffice2.0.4? And what *exactly* should I do to install everything correctly so it will all work?

I am on FreeBSD 5.4, which runs any version of Lily I want effortlessly, and I have never before had any trouble with OpenOffice, either. So how to make the two talk to each other as best as possible.

Thanks,

Father Gordon Gilbert+
--

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |