Helmholtz-Ellis tuning sponsors?

From: jim altieri
Subject: Helmholtz-Ellis tuning sponsors?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:17:40 -0400

Hi all,
So, I'm working on a big just intonation piece. I've come across Marc Sabat's "Helmholtz-Ellis" tuning system ( http://newmusicbox.org/article.nmbx?id=4191 ), and I dig it. I'd really like these microtonal symbols integrated into Lilypond. Would anyone else be up for co-sponsoring this with me? Han-Wen, is this a fairly straightforward task? He's already made the symbols available as TT fonts.
Thanks,
jim altieri