Re: between-system-space does not work with lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: between-system-space does not work with lilypond-book
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:34:23 +0200

Right! When you use lilypond-book, each system of the score is typeset as a
separate .eps file that is then included in the LaTeX document using
\includegraphics. You can easily change the spacing using something like:
\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\\[10mm]\noindent}
before \begin{document}. Note that the 10mm here will correspond to
between-system-padding rather than between-system-space.

  /Mats

Wolfgang Mechsner wrote:
Lilypond 2.8.6 (Mac)

If I run Lilypond with a score using between-system-space, it works. If I use the same score embedded in a latex file, it does not work with lilypond-book.
Help?

Wolfgang

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing