Re: slurs at breaks are wrongly influenced by rehearsal marks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: slurs at breaks are wrongly influenced by rehearsal marks
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:02:25 -0700

Toine Schreurs wrote:
The last part of a broken slur (at a line break) is wrong if at
the same time a long rehearsalmark is printed. The slurdirection
is reversed, and the slur is drawn at the right side of the
note, instead of the left side. The slur is extended to the full length of the rehearsal mark.
Is there another solution for this problem, or is it a bug?

I'd say it's definitely a bug; I added it as

- Graham