Re: remove time signature engr. inside music expression

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: remove time signature engr. inside music expression
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:19:32 +0200

Please read in Sect. "Modifying context plug-ins", which includes an example
where exactly the time signature engraver is removed for only one out of
several Staff contexts.

  /Mats

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
Can we remove the Time Signature Engraver of the staff INSIDE a music expression? I mean: i do it often in a layout block but I do not know the expression to do it, temporarily, inside a music expression
something like:
------------
{... notes..
.\context Staff \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
.\context Staff \consists "Time_signature_engraver"
(those doesn't work of course)
...notes...}

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing