Re: arabic instead of roman

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: arabic instead of roman
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:00:42 +0100

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) escreveu:
Is there a global way to change the neck position indication on fret board
markup to be arabic instead of roman?  Without having to change the file
called "\LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current\scm\fret-diagrams.scm" ?

I'm trying to avoid making my own changes to the installed code base, so
that I dont have to remember everything I would need to re-adjust after each
re-install of lp.  I've already successfully accomplished the switch by
changing this file on my machine, was just wondering if there was an "end
user non scheme coder" way of doing it?

I would prefer that all fretboards I create use an arabic position number.

you're looking for the 'number-type property

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com