convert relative to absolute...

From: Julian Peterson
Subject: convert relative to absolute...
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:53:21 -0500

I have a project in which I am training a computer to improvise in the same style as an example piece of music. I wrote a little program in supercollider to take a sequence of lilypond notes, learn patterns from them and then generate
output for lilypond to render into a score.
The material I would like to feed it is written using /relative , but for my script to work I need it to be in absolute pitches. Is there a script or method for doing this?

In other words, I would like to convert:

/relative c'' { c d e f g f e d c g c g c}

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Julian Peterson