Re: Golpe & Slap

From: Kamal
Subject: Re: Golpe & Slap
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:56:43 +0200

Thank you, but the mentioned snippet only outputs a "<G>" above the note.
I need to output the attached shapes over the note.

On 11/2/06, David Raleigh Arnold <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 23:37:25 +0200, Kamal wrote:

> How can a golpe or a slap notation be achieved in

r4^\markup{\center-align <"<G>">}

It could be darker, unfortunately.  See in my "Alegrias" on my site. daveA

--
Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice:
"Dynamic Guitar Technique": http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html