Re: PPC Version?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: PPC Version?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 01:23:00 -0800

Thanks, luckily lilypond 2.6 was compiled for ubuntu, so I was able to get that version. I guess I won’t worry about an update until I need it.
Am 05.11.2006 um 09:12 schrieb Han-Wen Nienhuys:

Julian Peterson escreveu:
Depending on your distro, it can probably be acquired via the normal packaging system. I use ubuntu ppc and was easily able to install lilypond using apt...

I’m in the process of migrating OS’s (‘cause apple is pissing me off) and I’m wondering if there’s a linux PPC build of LilyPond.

It should be easy to add a PPC build to our GUB build infrastructure; unfortunately, we lack the hardware to test this platform. A reasonably technical person should be able to make this work.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com

JPEG image