Bug?

From: running . tostandstill
Subject: Bug?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:27:16 +0000

This is either bug or the most incredible subtlety. Regarding the attached
.ly file; notice how the same code is used 4 times, but each time the
PhrasingSlur
is started at a different place; now notice how the only time that the scheme
code works correctly is when the slur is started at the start of the bar.

I'm fairly sure this must be a bug, as I can't see any way that anything
could change from just the movement of the start of a slur.

Thanks,
Stewart

Tiscali Unlimited Broadband with FREE weekend calls only 12.99!