Re: After install

From: Bonnie Rogers
Subject: Re: After install
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:15:41 -0500

Great!

One suggestion: when you are really working in Lilypond you wouldn't want a Lilypond file just sitting on your desktop outside of a folder. I suggest you make a new folder called say for example "musicfiles". (Notice the folder name has no spaces or special characthers). Put that folder on your desktop. Then make a subfolder within that folder for each Lilypond file, for example subfolder "test" for the test files. That way it is easier to see your files and keep track. Lilypond creates a lot of files, so it is easy to get confused if you don't organize them into folders.

Have fun!
Bonnie

richik neogi wrote:
nevermind I think i've got it. I will email you if I have problems.

Thank You,
Richik