Re: After install

From: Bonnie Rogers
Subject: Re: After install
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:28:36 -0500

I'm not sure I'm the right person to help you. I'll try, but I'm no Windows techie, just a fellow user. How did you uninstall? Did you go to Control Panel and select "Add or Remove Programs"? If you do it that way I don't think you'll have to do any additional deleting.

richik neogi wrote:
Ok now my problems are getting bad.... I deleted the lily icon from desktop....i'm trying to reinstall. But it keeps saying there is an older version. I have uninstalled all lilypond....Then I tried delete it from the disk C and disk D but it keeps saying that I can't. Why is this happening.

Hope You can help,
Richik