Re: PDF file

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: PDF file
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 06:06:51 +1100

On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 06:30:12PM +0000, Richik wrote:
> I've got the PDF file with the scale.
> I need to know how to get the program.
> How do I get it on?
>

> Regards,
> Richik

LilyPond requires you to read the tutorial before you can hope to use it ---
it's a bit different to most programmes yu might have used int he past.
Basically, you type out the .ly file by hand and then (in your case) drag it on
to the icon. But if you don't read the tutorial you won't know what to type!

Have a look at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Tutorial.html to get
started.

Cameron Horsburgh