Two easy? questions

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Two easy? questions
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:16:41 +0100

Hi,

I have two questions on a transcription and I'm very interested in
hearing your advice. You can find the lilypond source on
http://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/hole.ly . I'm using lilypond version
2.8.7.

1. Bar 1,: voices Med and Low start with identical text and note
   duration, but the first word of Low is shifted to the left. Why?
   This doesn't happen in bar 17.

2. Bar 10/11, voices High/Med/Low, the melisma (sect. 7.3.7.4 of the
   docs) is extended as if it follows the melody of Lead instead. Why?
   What do do? I tried to use \set melismaBusyProperties = #'() around
   the relevant part of the melody, but that makes it worse.

Thanks,

-- Johan