Re: LilyPondTool 2.10 demo

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.10 demo
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:32:16 +0100

Strange. Perhaps the flash format version it uses. I use a windows box, so I don't really know any other flash players than Macromedia Flash Player.

Bert

Erik Sandberg írta:
On Monday 13 November 2006 23:37, Bertalan Fodor wrote:
For a flash demo of the new LilyPondTool release please look at
http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/parser.html

It demonstrates some of the most exciting features (instant
errorchecking, instant help, instant point-and-click)

Hi,

Do you know if there is any free program which can decode this demo? I have tried two flash players, based on libflash 0.4.13 and swfdec 0.3.6 respectively, and neither one plays your demo.