Re: Selling music engraved by Lilypond

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Selling music engraved by Lilypond
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:36:32 -0800 (PST)

Frédéric Chiasson wrote:

> Thanks for the quick answers! And yes, I will keep the tag, it is least I
> can do to encourage such a wonderful project!
>
> However is it possible to change the alignment, the size, the font or any
> other characteristic of the tagline (while keeping it noticeable!) ? Is it
> the same as using \override on TextScript?
>
> Fred

You can enclose anything you put into the tagline property within a "\markup
{ }" construct to change it's appearance, justify, etc. using markup
commands.  See the user manual on how to do text markup.  Also if you are
doing a compilation of pieces in a book, just putting the credit at the
end/beginning of the book might be good and not on each piece.