Re: Crazy idea: point-and-click for PDF end-users?

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: Crazy idea: point-and-click for PDF end-users?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:01:21 +0000 (UTC)

Graham Percival <gpermus <at> gmail.com> writes:

> For the user interface, I suggest looking at lilypondtool.

Actually, I was thinking of finding a way of using the PDF
as the user interface, here.

The trick would be to find a way to allow users to annotate
the PDF and send the annotated file back to me, using an
ordinary PDF viewer.

I have no idea if this is feasible, though.

Another idea, probably more easily implemented, would be to
have a point-and-click link that effectively acted as a mailto:
hyperlink, allowing end users of the PDF (i.e. the singer or
musician) to send comments.

Anyway, it's just a crazy idea.

--

Arvid