TrillSpanner problem in 2.10

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: TrillSpanner problem in 2.10
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:30:38 -0500

Greetings -

I'm running LilyPond 2.10.0.1, according to the Properties of
lilypond.exe, under Windows XP Pro V2002, SP2.

When I upgraded from 2.8.4.1, and ran convert.ly on my files, I got an
error on the following:

%%%% Begin snippet

%\version "2.8.4.1"
\version "2.10.0"
\include "english.ly"

Music = {
       \clef treble
       \key c \major

         \time 4/4
         \fatText
         c'4 r\fermata
         \once \override TrillSpanner #'edge-text = #(cons trillflat ""
)
         \afterGrace af2_\markup \pad-markup #1.0 \italic {a tempo}

         \startTrillSpan { g16[ af] \stopTrillSpan }
         \break}

\score {
      \Music
      }

%%%% End snippet

The log contains the following:

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to `C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My
Documents/Ralph/Sheet Music/LilyPond/Classical/Deak/Lad a dog'
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Classical/Deak/Lad a dog/section test.ly'
Parsing...
C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Classical/Deak/Lad a dog/section test.ly:13:53: error:
GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
         \once \override TrillSpanner #'edge-text = #
                                                     (cons trillflat ""
) C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Classical/Deak/Lad a dog/section test.ly:13:54: error:
syntax error, unexpected STRING
         \once \override TrillSpanner #'edge-text = #(
                                                      cons trillflat ""
) C:/Documents and Settings/rpalmer/My Documents/Ralph/Sheet
Music/LilyPond/Classical/Deak/Lad a dog/section test.ly:19:7: error:
errors found, ignoring music expression
\score
       {

I don't understand why (what I understand to be) Scheme code would not
carry over in the upgrade. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I
confess I do not understand Scheme coding very well.

Thank you for your time and help,

Ralph
Ralph Palmer
Energy/Administrative Coordinator