Re: colliding accidentals

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: colliding accidentals
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:13:00 +0100

Hi,

I finally found a way to avoid the collision of the accidentals by
moving the notes in different voices, shifting the notehead and making
the stem invisible in one of the voices and moving the accidental with
tweaking the extra-offset property of the accidental.

Now the moved accidental collides with the previous barline. Therefore
I tried the following directly before the note where I want to shift
the accidental:

\once\override AccidentalPlacement #'right-padding = #1

This doesn't seem to change anything at all.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Orm