Re: Harp fingering and lever

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Harp fingering and lever
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:32:11 +0100

Walter,

thanks for reply. When I first seen the Analysis Bracket I didnt realized its strength. But I need to tweek some properties (direction, bracket-flare). I am a lilypond beginner and dont know, where I have to \set them. Can you give me short example?

I will have a further look at the lever. But if you have an excerpt at hand, it would be very helpful.

Regards,
Helge

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Hofmeister" <address@hidden>