Midi problem

From: Lasse Rempe
Subject: Midi problem
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:37:16 +0000 (UTC)

First of all --- thanks for the help on the hairpintobarline question; my reply
on that message doesn't seem to have gone through. I thought I had installed the
most current LilyPond version, but clearly not :doh:.

I've now installed LilyPond 2.10, and I seem to be getting problems with the
\tempo command where I wasn't getting these before. Is this a bug, am I doing
something wrong or was the correct handling of this changed? If the latter, what
is the new method? Sorry if this is a known issue.