Re: lily doc in french ?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: lily doc in french ?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:48:03 +0100

Jean-marc LEGRAND wrote:
> Just one question : are the two lists linked together ? Or is there a french
> lilyworld and a english
> spoken one ?

The only link between the lists is the number of users who are suscribed
to both. I sometimes summarize some threads from lilypond-user on
lilypond-user-fr, and when we can't solve an issue on lilypond-user-fr,
we propose the concerned person to send an email to the appropriate
english-speaking list. Since its creation one year ago, I've only seen
one topic that should be useful to forward on lilypond-user, about
microtones; however it can't be forwarded now because it involves a
complex theory. Except discussions on French translations, all other
topics are similar to those on lilypond-user (user support, well-known
issues, ...)

--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>