FretBoards in 2.10 - missing in manual?

From: Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Subject: FretBoards in 2.10 - missing in manual?
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:06:13 +0000

Congratulations on 2.10. It is a great improvement. However there are some
things that I would like to see better described. I will mention one here.

In the "News" > "Changes" section on the LilyPond website, the third bullet
tells about a new feature, FretBoards. I can find no mention of it in the PDF
manual. Where can I get some more information about it?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
http://www.bodvar.net
--The difference between involvement and commitment is like an eggs-and-ham
breakfast: the chicken was involved - the pig was committed.
- Unknown