Re: automatic invisible unmetred linebreaks

From: Monk Panteleimon
Subject: Re: automatic invisible unmetred linebreaks
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:02:10 -0500

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 04:17, you wrote:
> Monk Panteleimon escreveu:
> > Can I make the slurs ignore the invisible barlines?
>Han-Wen escreveu:
> this will be fixed in 2.10.1
Thank you very much. Actually, I found that the slurs don't avoid dotted*
barlines, so I can set those as default and make them invisible. I then have
to override the #'transparency when I want a visible one, but that's not so
bad since I have most of the visible barlines tweaked in other ways and
contained in music definitions.
However, I did notice that having invisible barlines between all of the notes
affects the proportional note spacing quite a bit, rendering half-note space
almost indistinguishable from quarter-note space. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks again.
Fr. P

P.S. I have noticed that several members of this list have sites whereon they
post music engraved with lilypond. I have one too, with a link to
lilypond.org on all pages. Maybe it would be good for the Lilypond site to
have a set of links to lilypond-in-action pages.