Re: Treble Clef wraps around middle line instead of line 2

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Treble Clef wraps around middle line instead of line 2
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:56:05 +0100

It's a bug in JPedal that is fixed in the current development release of LilyPondTool. I'll make a release soon.

Bert

ian_hulin írta:
I think this is one for Bert.
If I use the Lilypond Tool Viewer to look at/print pdf files produced by
Lilypond V2.10-1 the treble clef is wrapped around the middle line rather
than the g-line. If I use Adobe Acrobat it looks and prints fine.
Is this a quirk on my computer or a more general 'feature'?  I definitely am
looking at the same .pdf using both programs and the problem is consistent
when looking at more than one Pdf files using either viewer.

Cheers,

Ian Hulin