Re: Music for the Martians?

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Music for the Martians?
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:22:32 +0100

So after 9 hours of swearing and hunting and waiting I was able to
start looking at the patch. This is not why I switched to Mac OS X!

I'll bet... look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCWnXNj42U&mode=related&search=

and here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfexq4Y7Dl4&mode=related&search=

and here is something good about upgrading a mac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqApfSy3M1k&mode=related&search=

I do like my macbook, mind you, since it gives me a sense of superiority to balance my personal shortcomings (like being the slimsmart guy in the ads) but just where did all that great Atari stuff go...

Manuel